Kronprinsparret venter barn!

Overnight we had exciting news from the Royal Palace in Denmark with official confirmation of the rumours that the Crown Prince and Princess are expecting their second child in May next year!
In 1999 I spent a year as a student in Denmark, and fell in love with the country, the people and the Royal Family, which have ever since held a very special place in my heart.


For me, Prince Frederik marrying an Australian has been great, now I get news from my second home in the media here on a really regular basis.
Next year I'm going back to Denmark for a holiday, this time taking my mum with me - on her first trip overseas - and I can't say how excited I am that I will be arriving to a Denmark still on a baby high!


Here's wishing Frederik and Mary a happy and safe pregnancy, and a beautiful healthy baby come May next year =)

Tillykke Frederik og Mary!!!!

Comments

  1. oi principe frederike tudo bemmmmmmm. pais brasil. maria. abraços . felis ano novo ta legal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)