oops

Check out this progress shot of rbpm, looking good, hey?



I spread it out on the couch last night to measure, since it must just about be the right length.

Oh yeah - only about 3cm to go!

But wait, what's that?

Do you see it, 'cos now it's all I see...


Have a closer look (psssst inside the circle)




Yep.

One lousy extra row of red purl.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

Ofcourse I had to tink it back to fix (like I said, it's all I could see!)

That took me until just now! =(

So here I am, 24 hours later, and instead of being done with the knitty part I'm even further back than I was this time yesterday!

bleuuuuuuuuuuuugh

Comments

  1. Bloody knitting - who'd be bothered? Hope to see you tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)