Tag - I'm it!!!

1.) Name one person that made you laugh last night?

The Boy. He makes me laugh all the time

2.) What were you doing at 0800?

Waiting for the bus

3.) What happened to you in 2006?

Um, I started in my current job, moved in with my boy and got a sewing machine.

4.) How many beverages did you have today?

5 cups of coffee (yes, really), 2 bottles of water, 1 beer.

5.) What colour is your hairbrush?

Black. And blue. (or purple?)

6.) Where were you last night?

Right here on the couch watching "So you think you can *dance*" and eating lemon grass thai takeaway =D

7.) What colour is your front door?

White.

8.) Where do you keep your change?

Oooh, everywhere!!! The bottom of my handbag, pockets of my pants and any available surface at home mostly!

9.) What's the weather like today?

Odd. It started chillyish and gloomy, got windy, then bright and sunny when I left work before bucketing rain on the way home! eeek

10.) What's the best ice cream flavour?

Ooooh, I thought the ones with cookies in them were good, then I discovered a with cookie dough flavour - delish!!!!!

11.) What excites you?

Just about everything! If I had a recorded message that played when you pressed a button it would say "oooh I'm sooooo excited!"

12.) Do you want to cut your hair?

Not especially

13.) Are you over the age of 25?

Yes

14.) Do you talk a lot?

Ha! Um, YES! (or so I've been told)

15.) Do you watch the OC?

OC? No. Veronica Mars? Buffy? Grey's Anatomy? The occasional episode of the Gilmore Girls? Oh yes =p

16.) Do you make up your own words?

Yep

17.) Are you a jealous person?

Well, only when it comes to food you know, like when you're out for breakfast and you get the pancakes and someone else gets french toast and there you're jealous because you wish you had their french toast? That happens to me all the time when I'm eating with other people!

18.) Name a friend that starts with an 'A'.

Andrew. We met when we were about 17 and both went on exchange at the same time. I hadn't spoken with him for ages, but we've recently been back in touch thanks to facebook! yay for facebook!

19.) Name a friend that starts with a 'K'.

Kit of Beauzo and Kit. Its nearly a whole year since those boys moved to Melbourne - miss you guys!

20.) Who's the first person on your received call list?

The boy =)

21.) What does the last text message received say?

Its from J-Mo, saying she would be late to work today on account of having to pick up Veronica Mars season three from the post office!! (eeek refer to question 17!!)

22.) Do you chew on a straw?

Mmm sometimes

23.) Where's the next place you are going?

I guess we'll go somewhere exciting for breakfast one morning this weekend.
Outside of Canberra, we have a Sydney trip coming up to see a play that the Boy's brother is in.

24.) Who's the rudest person in your life?

Actually, we went to Wagamama for dinner tonight and the waiter was really rude! It was very disappointing since we usually really enjoy going there. But the guy was rude, the rice was wrong, and don't even get me started on the water... (oooh they offer you water then bring bottled stuff and charge!!

25.) What was the last thing you ate?

Mmm chocolate (hey, I needed it after the Wagamama debacle!)

26.) Will you get married in the future?

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera =p


27.) What's the best film you've seen in the last two weeks?

Oooh, the last two weeks?
Well, we saw a couple of Danish films at the Canberra International Film Festival, Black Madonna was really good. We've been on a film kick lately (since we realised how many unopened dvds we have!!!), and not too long ago we watched Walk the Line - it was a really lovely movie too! =D

28.) When was the last time you did the dishes?

I cook. The boy does the dishy stuff =D (except for the electric wok. He seems to be terrified of the electric wok)

29.) Are you currently depressed?

Hey, its Friday night! i've got the whole weekend ahead of me and a pony dress to wear, should I so fancy! How could I be anything but excited! (refer question 11!! =p)

30.) Did you cry today?

Nope. But its only 10pm. (hehe)

31.) What was the last thing you said aloud?

"Hey, it's Ainsley!"
The Boy and I are watching the first season of Hale and Pace, and Ainsley Harriot (of celebrity chef errr.. celebrity...) appears in some of the sketches!

32.) What car do you drive and what bumper stickers do you have on it?

No car, but I do have a bumper sticker that says "Still not happy John!"

Of course, if I did have a car, the first sticker on there would be "Play to Win"

33.) Why did you answer this and post it?

For fun, I enjoyed reading Trine's answers, and to share a little bit more about me =)


I guess I'm supposed to tag people now, but hey, if you're (still!) reading this, and you're interested in sharing your own answers, consider yourself tagged =)

And now for something I posted earlier...


That's right, Trine, the package is finally on its way =D
(ok, not a great pic, but that just adds to the suspense, yeah? Besides, you try to take a photo in the post office without looking suspicious! =p)

besos xo

Comments