A warm hug for your feet

Ok, I have just one more little Can Assist sock announcement.
Now that I know it has arrived, I'm so excited to tell you about our super extra special surprise prize.

I present to you the Most Beautiful Socks

These socks are, in fact, the most beautiful hand knit socks I have ever had the pleasure of stroking =)

Oooh, just look at them.

I believe these are the spindle socks (a free pattern from my fashionable life) knit up in divine
red Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino mmmmmm

Congratulations Rose Red, on such a gorgeous pair of sockies, and thank-you for donating such a lovely gift for someone. Hope you enjoy you prize!!!

Thanks to Fi of Fitknit for her contribution towards this super extra special surprise prize, and if anyone knows how to get on Rose Red's hand knitted gift list, please let me know in the comments ;)

xo

Comments

  1. You are too too kind - both for the (very) surprise gift and also for the compliments on the socks. Thank you so so much for both. Despite the frogging of sock #1, it was a complete pleasure to make these socks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)