Wow

The Vogue Fall 08 preview is up.
Check these out:



Wow!

I want to marry those mitts!!

xo

Comments

  1. They are fabulous!!! They make me want to sing the Let it Snow song!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that song in my head now too! I *so* want to watch you make these Kuka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are super cute! I agree with George - I want to watch you make them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know if you described them to me along the lines of "they have the words 'let it snow' and little birds and there's trees and snow falling" I would think: whoa, too much! cute overload! But wow, they're actually fantastic. I want them too. I read in some fashion story in a weekend paper a while ago that adults should never wear mittens, and it just hardened my resolve to make and wear mittens!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)