Kuka's little helpers

It's busy time here chez Kuka this weekend - I'm shopping, baking and sewing up a storm.
Lucky, like the big jolly guy himself, I have a couple of little helpers to give me a hand...

Sister Mary Morning Blend is always ready to help out when it comes to making lists, and checking them twice.
that's The Essential Christmas Cookbook there - "Creamed rice with hot cherry sauce (ris a l'amande) which, along with klejner, represents Denmark in the "Around the World" chapter

I like to do my Christmas grocery shopping in groups of like items.
Today we were all about nuts. Last week it was flours and sugars, and the week before sparkling wine.
The one exception is lollies. Christmas lollies are fair game at any time and usually everytime).

I've got a bit of a sewing production line going on here, and whilst cutting out tiny Christmassy stockings is super fun, it's even funner with just the right music to sing along too.
That's where Dino comes in.
Not only does he sing like an angel, he's quite the snappy dresser =)

It's my very most favourite festive cd - Christmas with Dino!

"Baby it's cold outside" and "I've got my love to keep me warm are year 'round favourties, but Christmas simply isn't complete without hearing Dino's German Santa croon "Rudolph mit your nose so bright, won't you guide mien sleigh tonight."


Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra - A Marshmallow World. Gold. If, like me, you need more Dino there are a couple more here ;o)

Also lending a hand in the sewing stakes is one of my newest bestest friends - my quarter inch quilting foot for my darling sewing machine =)

This baby is so divine to work with that I'd like to sew all my seams at a quarter inch from now on, thank-you very much.

Guys, I simply could not do it without you! ;o)

xo

Comments

  1. Kuka's little helpers are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me I have 'Christmas with the Rat Pack' for my listening pleasure!! Dean, Frank, and also Bing, Rosemary, Eartha and Doris: without them my Christmas would be very sad!! Now it's time for bed and I can't get the Marshmallow World out of my mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pallie Kuka, glads to meet 'nother lover of our Dino...no one sings winter likes our great man...never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool...oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth..and btw, if you needs more Dino...just click on my tagg and visit the ol' ilovedinomartin Dinoblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear. You know, if you keep this up, I might just get me some Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)