What we did on the long weekend

slept in:


watched the tennis:
(we would rather not talk about the cricket)


and started on an organisy overhaul of the craft/guest room:









We had an excellent weekend - yesterday was the Boy's birthday, so we had dinner with his family - including the most amazing home-made pav!
We also went out for dinner with friends on Saturday , which was lovely.

Other than that we did very little. It has been pretty warm (around 30C everyday) here for the past few weeks now, and it looks like not changing much this week, which makes it perfect weather for lounging with a cool drink and a book.

Or surfing the net...!!
(She loves you, Amy!)

xo

Comments

  1. that is really similar to our weekend - no tennis or cricket though but lots of NYPD blue instead. Very cute cats - mine walk across my keyboard for attentiona and cause no end of mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are very advanced for kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peepo to the kittens in the wool!! Peri likes Dr Harry and his animals on TV, but I can see the kittens like sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your yarn storage, I bought a couple of them to organise clothes and wool, but managed to use both for clothes. Really need to organise the stash, but I don't think I want to know how much yarn I have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She must be able to tell that's a blog of a person who has cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee, those kittens dont half have you wrapped around their paws, do they? Noooooo!

    I love the yarn organisation system...except I would need *cough* maybe one or two more hangy things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a good looking stash you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just one of two more hanging thingies, Dr G? Just?

    Sounds like you and the kitties are having an excellent holiday. Keep it up! And have an excellent holiday for me whileyou're at it, given I'm currently in a holidayless state (it's a drought. A drought of leave, dammit) and I have nothing to look forward to.

    See you whenever you decide to come back to work ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW seem like you had a great weekend. Thanks for visiting my blog stop by anytime.

    WOW jealous of you and that yarn. I WANT IT LOL :) take care. Pop in anytime.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just came across your blog and can't resist from commenting these cute photos! Your kitty cats are just awesome:)

    Btw, I'm a Finnish gal and in my language "kuka" means "who". Just for curiosity;)

    You've got a nice blog!

    -minna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)