almost time

It might still only be February, but when the weekends start looking like this you know it's nearly footy time!

Sydney went down to Port (no big surprise - being pre-season and all)


Of course, the weekend also looked a lot like this

Look at those little fuzz balls! - too cute!

We finally made it out to Bunnings.I picked up some things to fix up our little front garden - everything was completely fried! I wish I had taken some before photos, but it looks really nice - now just to keep it going! This keeping things alive in the garden caper has been much trickier than I expected. Even with watering the soil is just dust!

An although its only Monday, I already can't wait for next weekend - more footy in Canberra, a couple of good games on the tv, a friend's birthday, and the Canberra Show - can't wait to see my clever friends' work on display!

But first, tomorrow is SnB day!

xo

Comments