back on track

The other week, when I was showing off about having some craft to, well, show off, Emma's eagle eye spied some cross stitch.

Remember this?

eeeek, I can hardly look at it!

For all the painful details go here, but suffice to say that I got the count part of the counted cross stitch just a leeeetle bit wrong - and that engine is sitting about 15 stitches higher that he should be.

Take a look at him now!

the colours are better in the first shot


That little engine has been completely unpicked and restitched!
And then some!
And all to perfection, even if I do say so myself ;o)

I took this pic a little while ago, and I'm even further along now - and can't wait to see it all finished up!

xo

Comments

  1. It's looking awesome!

    You're a more patient lass than I, unpicking and redoing the engine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well done. That must have been a bugger to pull out

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was looking at the two photos, before I read the text, I thought "she never unpicked that". Well done you. I think there's something quite mature about pressing on and fixing one's deviations. I think I'm still skewed to giving up but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you for sticking to it - don't think I'd have had the heart for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is looking amazing! You have a patience I aspire towards, pulling all that out. I'm glad you did though, and I bet you are too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)