Hello there!

Hola kukas!!!

I'd say I've been super busy here but that isn't quite exactly true.
It's really more the about the computer situation - we have it set up in the study which has been a leeetle bit on the coldish side, especially evenings after work!Plus, sharing is hard! And when I do sit down here there is often downloading of various podcasts going on, which makes everything a bit slow... patience might be a virtue, but not necessarily one of mine! =)

My birthday was last weekend, and it looked a bit like this (very cool, non?), and like this:



and also this:



The cupcake is from the lovely Cherry Seed, right here in Canberra, and was DELISH!
They bake just a few yummy flavours at a time, right there on site! We shared chocolate with coconut buttercream, chocolate with chocolate buttercream, vanilla with chocolate buttercream and vanilla with vanilla buttercream (pictured there), and each flavour was as gorgeous as the next!

My brand NEW camera arrived this week!! I'll tell you more about it soon, but in the meantime I'll just say you can expect to see more of these guys =)











I have some crafty stuff to tell you about soon too!
See:










xo

Comments

  1. Looks like a perfect birthday to me! Glad you had a good day and looking forward to seeing the crafty work you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bertie did that drawing for you? It's amazing! (and surprisingly accurate).

    Glad you had a nice birthday. It was the very least you seserved, I reckon.

    Kitties = cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh! HAPPY BRTHDAY! :) Looks like you had a great birthday - I want some of those cupcakes now, they look so scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for last weekend (or more, the weekend before that)! Is that cross stitch I spy in one of the photos?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)