freezing

Hurrah - it's Brown Owls time on Sunday, and I'm extra very excited, since I missed the last meeting.

This month we'll be trying our hands at freezer paper stenciling, so I've been scouring flickr for some inspiration - they have a whole group dedicated to freezer paper stencils, here are some of my favourites:

1.C-3P0, 2. red monkey, 3. octopus skirt, 4. Om2n Stencil, 5. summer baby onesies, 6. Stencils - Johnny Depp 1, 7. sacred bamboo stencil cushions, 8. stenceIT 005, 9. Stencil Fabric Painting

I've been hunting out printable stencils too - there are lots of ace freebies here and here.

AND there's also a cute mini-tutorial here on using a craft punches to make your stencil.

I can't wait to see what my fellow crafty owls come up with!!

xo

Comments

  1. Oh that looks so cool!

    You are lucky to have such a great group to meet with...envy (1)

    have a lovely time and learn lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so behind in my preparation. I still haven't washed my produce bag muslin!

    Can't wait for this afternoon!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)