My Creative Space

My creative space this week is my lovely little sewing kit, which started as a handy portable pack to bring along to Brown Owls, and has been carried along and added to for each meeting.


Cute, non? It came in a show bag I got at the Canberra Show back in March.
Let's look inside!


Eeek lots of stuff fits in there!
How about I unpack a bit?


Taadaaa!
Lots of goodies!

In the top half - last week's Brown Owls sewing project, two mint tins (one is full of buttons!), bottle top pin cushions and another in progress, and some cookie cutters I use as templates (the round one is perfect for the top of those teeny pin cushions)

And the bottom - scissors, embroidery thread, brooch backs, quick unpick (not quite worn out!), tape measure and pencils.
Ooh, and tonight's little work in progress! =)

I've popped the photo up on flickr with notes here, if you'd like a closer look =)

xo

For more creative spaces, head over to Kirsty's!

Comments

  1. Oh that is so sweet!!! It is like a cornucopia of sewing bits and bobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that showbag too, thinking I could use the bag for crafty stuff. Haven't managed to use it yet. Were your chocolates melted? Mine were, it was such a hot day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that showbag too, thinking I could use the bag for crafty stuff. Haven't managed to use it yet. Were your chocolates melted? Mine were, it was such a hot day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)