crafty weekend, baby

We took advantage of our second consecutive long weekend here by barely leaving the house for three day, most of which time I spent enjoying crafty pursuits. And with several friends' babies arriving, due or birthdaying at this time of year most of it was one of my very favourite - making little things for little ones!

Knitting cardies:

(same old pattern)

Sewing dresses:


(new but also old pattern)

I have plans on the radar for more baby socks and perhaps a blankie soon too =)

x

ooh, I haven't forgotten about my books - pop back in tomorrow or Thursday and I'll have the post up for October's "this month I am reading"!

Comments

  1. I love the fabric for the dress. Thanks for reminding me about the Book I am Reading. I will do that next time I post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty purple fabric! I will be posting about books in the next couple of days, by the end of the weekend at the absolutely latest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one! Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)