creative space :: catch-up!

Mmm - this week we've been getting creative with the bread mix we got started last week!



That lovely loaf was our first! We've also tried the dough for bread rolls and pizza base - absolutely delish! (go thick, not thin, for the pizza base!)

This week I'm trying to catch up on some of the many unfinished project (and fabulous new ideas!) that I have lying around - the house, and my brain, are really in quite a chaotic state at the moment!

Never mind - there's still one more weekend for some last minute spring-cleaning and pre-December organising!



This little stitchery is on of the guys at the top of my list!
I started it last year (I needed a project for our Christmas road-trip) and am super keen to finish it off soon!

xo

More creative spaces at kootoyoo!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)