new cookies

We had a Christmas morning tea at work yesterday - the perfect excuse to try some new baked goodies!

Like these triple chocolate Christmas pudding cookies:


I found the recipe here - they were super simple, and it was the most delicious chocolate biscuit dough ever!



I've also been having a little play with my favourite shortbread recipe -

I've also tried a chocolate covered version - I'm not sure whether to leave them basic like this, or add more detail... I think there might be another batch of these before I'm done ;o)

x

Comments

  1. I think I got hyperglycaemia just from looking at those cookies ;) Glad you're enjoying the festive season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGCB, those little puddings are the absolute best!! And the No Ideas!!!!
    (No Eye Dears)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)