Me-Made-March 11

Last week I was lunching with a friend when she complimented me on a skirt I sewed for work. I said something along the lines of "Thanks dude, I like it too - every time I wear it, just for the day I feel like I could do Me-Made-March". To which she replied "go on then, do it."

Thinking about it later at home, I realised she was right - I have enough me-made stuff to do this, I just usually pick something else to wear.

And so here's my Me-Made-March pledge:

'I, Bron from Krafty Kuka, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-March '11. I endeavour to wear one handmade or refashioned item of clothing or accessory each day for the duration of March 2011'



Like I said, I've got a couple of things (mostly) skirts to start me off, and of course the me-made bank can be built up during the month.
Also, as you can see I'm including accessories, so expect to see some new brooches around these parts soon!
I'm planning to post a couple of days of pictures at a time every few days, rather than on pic everyday - and of course you can also check out the photos in the flickr group.

Head over to Zoe's ace blog if you want to find out more about Me-Made-March (or maybe even join us!) =)

Comments

  1. Good luck, I look forward to your outfits!! I can't participate and I had been so looking forward. I hope there is a Self Stitched September again later on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)