catching up

June has whizzed past like I can't believe!

Here's a tiny peek at some of what I've been up to...

visiting Melbourne


to go to the footy
(well, for work really, but the footy was the fun part! my team won, but even if they hadn't I think it would have been worth the trip just to see the look on my colleague's face when the people in front of us opened their thermos and poured out hotdogs, not tea hehe it was her first trip to the 'G! =))


knitting (in public)


which was so lovely we went bag for brekky the next day - 'Conquistador' a la a bite to eat - A.MAZING
(actually we HAD to go back on account of I was so excited about the knitting and the yarn that I left my phone there, so we had to pick it up on Sunday morning! oops ;o))


eating macarons - from the handmade market


and a spot of Brown Owl craftiness


Loads more to share soon!

Thanks for popping by!
xo

Comments

  1. Goodness you've been busy!

    I'm so bummed I missed this month's Brown Owls. I ended up going up to the hospital to deliver some slice and provide a sanity check for @Misha_Oz. I love that you made something in blues - love blues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)