Hottie



In the middle of May, when Cam announced that she was organising a group entry for the Hottie Challenge to raise money for Margaret Pratt Foundation I was super excited and signed up immediately.

You may have noticed I'm rather prone too episodes of super excited and signing up-ness, but this time I actually managed to follow through and get my hottie cover both ready AND posted to Cam in time to be part of the exhibition!


Please excuse the pics - I didn't have any ribbon at home so I picked some up on the way to lunch, finished it while I waited for my noodles and posted it on the way back, so these were taken in the restaurant with my iPhone =)

The pattern is from Alicia Paulson's Embroidery Companion - I sewed it up in soft snuggly polar fleece, and added a chilli for extra warmth =)


It was super easy to make - in fact I like it so much I think it might be a good candidate to make for some presents =)

The hottie cover challenge exhibition opens at Open Drawer tonight and runs through to Sunday 24 July - do pop along if you can. =)
If, like me, you won't be able to make it you can still have a look at all those gorgeous hottie covers - Cam has been featuring them on her blog, and there are loads of lovely pics in the flickr group!

Thanks again Cam for letting us know about such a fun way to support a great cause!

xo

Comments

  1. It's the chilli that really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was lots of fawning over that gorgeous super soft and snuggly hottie lastnight!
    Thankyou so much for all your support Bron.
    Cam x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)