bibbed

I haven't dusted off the sewing machine for ages, so it was lovely to sit down one evening this week, and sew up something super cute for a friend!


I used this tutorial from Made by Rae - which includes drafting up your own pattern. It was really easy, and (I think) turned out pretty great! =)
As you can see in the pic there, it has a fold up pocket that fastens with snaps to catch crumbs, then unfolds for washing - very clever.


I love this fabric! The colours in this second photo are much better (just ignore the cat hair!) - those puppies are just so cute! I don't have many 'boy' fabrics in my stash - this one was a fluke find on the $5/metre table at my local quilt shop!

Like I said, this was so easy to make - I'm waiting on some feedback from my friend on this one, and then I think I'll probably make about a bajillion of these for presents, since it seems like just about everyone I know has/is having a baby - and I think these will be great presents!

xo

Comments