creative space :: gingerbread love

In my creative space this week - more gingerbread!!


The latest recipe is a combination of the bottom one on this page and this one here - so I used half golden syrup and half treacle, and the extra spices. I'm pretty happy with it - very delish!

I'm also practising my decorating - I found this Queen Royal Icing mix in the supermarket so thought I'd use it to have a go at decorating some of my bikkies with flooding and sparkles =)

Lots more creative spaces over here today!

xo

Comments

  1. I was just craving one of your gingerbread hearts. And then I come across this post. How funny is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look so delicious!

    Dapatkan flavour tempatan di Suci Harum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)