One more reason to love the Royal Arcade

I do love visiting Melbourne's Royal Arcade! And when I was there on the weekend I found one more reason to love it...



A little kiosk store called "Il Picollino Reale", just outside Suga, selling macarons!

I bought a 6 pack to bring home (vanilla, jaffa, chocolate, salted caramel, strawberry and raspberry) and every single one of them was hands down, honest to god better than any macaron I have ever tasted! I couldn't even pick a favourite, they were so good! They were also the prettiest I have seen - amazing colours, not a single crack or dent, and good height and perfect little feet on each one



Can't wait to go back at the end of the month - I think I might come home with more than 6 this time!

xo

Comments

  1. Ooh! Nice find! Did you try the ones at the coffee stand at the GPO? They are pretty good too. I like the height of the ones at the Royal Arcade though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can get these at the french bakery in the interchange too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)