23 :: in December I am reading...

I said I would read it last year - but this year I really will!
In December I'm getting Dickens-Christmassy with my reading - A Christmas Carol and Christmas Ghosts are both on my list!



Of course, I've also been reading about a zillion foody/crafty Christmassy magazines, and have some end of year tabloid trash on hand for the road trip too!

xo

***
Is your reading list festive in December as well? Join in with our bloggy book club by letting us know in the comments. Remember to leave a link if you post your current reads on your blog too!

Comments

  1. I love a Christmas Carol. Reading that a few years ago totally changed my perspective on Christmas ... for the better!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)