9 :: magazine love

It's no secret I'm a big sucker for a magazine - and at Christmas time all the covers are so gorgeous it's even harder to say no!
Here are some of my favourite...

Mollie Makes
You had me at Scandinavian style!

donna hay
Look at those biscuits! So pretty!

Gourmet Traveller
yes I have gingerbread problem... I'll let you know how the recipe turns out

I'm happy to take suggestions - what else should I be reading?

xo


I'm enjoying being part of the advent-blog-a-long - check out what the other a-longers are up to here!

Comments

  1. My monthly reads are "The Monthly" - got given a subscription for our wedding. "Mindfood" when my sister passes it onto me. "Frankie" whenever I feel like a bit of whimsy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)