Hexing

I'm really extra excited about our Brown Owls meeting this month - we're doing english piecing paper, which I've been wanting to try out since I missed the EPP meeting in our very first BO year.

My friend Michelle is our resident EPP expert and was sweet enough to give me an early lesson on the weekend so I've had a little headstart!

I really adore EPP - the maths nerd in me finds all the shapes, and the hundreds of different ways you can put them together, completely fascinating!

This hexy flower is a just for practising, but I do have a special quilty project in mind for my next ones!

x

Comments

  1. Oh girl, you're so hexy!!

    (Glad you love it too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so hoping to escape from the packing for a couple of hours to make it to Brown Owls! My 4 year old has just seen your hex in progress and LOVES it. Hope to see you on Sunday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I am a recent convert to hexagons. They are so lovely and fussy cutting is a phrase I have learned and I see you know about too: cute pup!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)