My creative space :: candle

On the weekend I finally managed to get along to one of Handmade's crafty workshops -soy candle making. 
A friend came along with me, and we had so much fun!
Rachel from Handmade, who ran the workshop, was so helpful and friendly, and I think my little candle there looks pretty sweet.


It turns out soy candle making is a bit addictive - my friend and I are planning a joint order from Aussie Candle Supplies. So many fragrances - how too choose!

Check out other creative spaces here!

xo

Comments

  1. I remember making beeswax sheet candles when I was young but this looks like great fun, nice to have handmade candles around with nice natural frangrances involved.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)