Creative space :: iPhonetos

Hexy basting tonight!

 

But perhaps the real creative space is the camera roll of my iPhone - I had no idea there were so many iPhonetography apps until I read about a few on Smaggle yesterday

I've been having a great time faffing about with the different filters and lighting effects!
I think it will be really fun for uploading some pics when we're on our holiday!

Ooh, and that's hexy flower number 10 right there! 
I love the peachy print - I think it's my new favourite! (have we heard that before?) ;o)

Don't forget to check out more creative spaces over here!

xo

Comments

  1. the cookie next to the polka dot mug looks great!
    enjoy the photo filters ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)