Hexy update

As promised - hexy update!I have 17 hexy flowers all sewn up for my hexymf now - and I think they are so pretty all stacked up like that (I'm so jealous of people who have a stack of 50 odd - they look gorgeous!)
I've sewn up nearly all of my basted hexies now (there are a couple that I am just waiting on the right centre fabric before I can finish them) so last night I cut out a bunch more - after these I am pretty close to having used each of my fabrics once.
There is loads more hexy-goodness over at the fat quarterly flickr group if you're interested! xo

Comments

  1. They are so beautiful! I love the fabrics you have used.

    I found I cut 2 lots of hexy flowers from most of my fabrics, and three from just a few others. Some I only had a fat eighth of though, so could only cut one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)