In April I am reading...

After having them sit on my shelves for ages, this month I am finally getting around to reading George R. R. Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire' series - probably better known as A Game of Thrones.
They are some big books, but after starting just about a week ago I am already a little over a third of the way into the first one (which is called A Game of Thrones) - and absolutely loving it!



They way the story is told is really compelling - the chapters are written from the perspective of different characters, and it is really intriguing to see how each of their stories come together, and what each voice brings to the overall story.
I'm also looking forward to checking out the TV series once I get through the books!

I'd love to know what you're reading if you'd like to share in the comments, or link to your blog if you write about it there =)

Happy reading!
Xo

Comments

  1. they're super hard to put down once you get sucked in!
    loved that series and am absolutely hanging out for the next book to be released!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)