Bean bag

So nice to start a new month with a new project - especially one that can be finished the same day AND can be make from just fabrics in my stash (I only had to buy the zip and the beanbag filling!)

I used a free tutorial from Project Nursery blog called Sew a Kid's Bean Bag Chair in 30 Minutes - and it really didn't take much more time than that.

I sewed it pretty much exactly as per the tutorial, except I added a lining bag too - to make it easier when the vegemite handprints get too much and it needs a wash. I used an old fitted sheet which I cut and sewed exactly the same way as the cover, except that instead of a zip I sewed it shut once I'd put the filling in. And, seriously, getting all of those little styrofoam beads in there was the most difficult part of the whole project!!

Xo

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! Have a nice day =)